2016年4月6日 星期三

Ray Bradbury went to the library three days a week for 10 years.


“I don't believe in colleges and universities. I believe in libraries because most students don't have any money. When I graduated from high school, it was during the Depression and we had no money. I couldn't go to college, so I went to the library three days a week for 10 years.”
― Ray Bradbury



    Ray Bradbury
    Author
    Raymond Douglas Bradbury was an American fantasy, science fiction, horror and mystery fiction author.Wikipedia
    Stuff your eyes with wonder, he said, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.
    Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down.
    You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.

沒有留言:

網誌存檔